CC Board allows cooking conventional- and microwave oven and can be printed externally. Many of the larger retailers welcomes the reduction in weight of packages and recyclability. Sealing a board lid on the printed boardtray is a good example of weight reduction and just changing from other material to board makes the packaging more renewable and better handled in most recycling systems.
For snacks and fast food packaging can be designed in user friendly forms.
Active packagingOur technology allows us to use special colored laminates and printed films. We also handle susceptor and aluminum patterned laminate which enables crisping of the product and even heating.
Material substitutionOur paperboard trays are increasingly replacing plastic packaging. They bring not only recyclability but also improves logistics and printability of the packaging.
- Printable, allows for the removal of the outer carton and reduces packaging overall
- High strength
- 90% of the material comes from renewable resources
- Possible with susceptor material
- Suitable from freezer to table via the oven (-40° C to +220° C in the conventional oven and also microwave)
- It is possible to use colored film inside
- Shock-resistant, no risk of sharp shards if the packaging is bumped in production or during transport