Flextrus - a bright new world of packaging
Your ideal partner in flexible packagingThe Flextrus product range consists of lidding films, thermoformable base webs and materials for sachets, pouches, stickpacks and specialities. Flexures offers traditional flexible conversion, such as advanced flexo printed films, laminations and slitting with laser perforation. With Flexures unique competencies in the following areas, we can safely say that we’ll have you covered when it comes to flexible packaging.
Flexures offers premium packing features such as:
- Barrier applications and multilayer material
- APET-materials including conversions and use of them
- Advanced flexo printing with extensive experience in optimised pre-press operations.
- Preserve product integrity, taste, aroma and freshness
- Keep or prolong product shelf-life
- Boost shelf appeal from stunning, high-quality graphics
- Create pack durability by resisting puncturing, scratches and tears
- Deter tampering and provide easy opening and reclosing
For an in-depth look at Flextrus, go to www.flextrus.com
Quick facts on Flextrus
- Turnover of 116 MEUR
- 320 employees
- 4 specialised production sites
- Head office in Lund Sweden
- Business concept:
- We reinforce the quality, appearance and feel of our customers’ products with innovative flexible packaging.
- We support our customers’ development and success.
- We achieve results in a long-term, sustainable way by means of close customer cooperation, expertise and flexibility.