What are cookies?
To make our website work properly, we place small data files called cookies on your device. A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. The cookie cannot identify you personally, but only the web browser that is installed on your computer and the web browser you use when visiting the webpage. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so that you do not have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or when you browse from one page to another. Cookies do not carry viruses and cannot destroy any other information stored on your computer. The cookies are stored on your computer for six months and then deleted.
- your display preferences, such as contrast colour settings or font size;
- if you have already replied to a survey pop-up that asks you if the content was helpful or not (so you won't be asked again);
How to control cookies
ÅR Packaging Group AB, Reg. No. 559063-2575, Box 177, 221 00 Lund, Sweden, and its subsidiaries (‘the Group’) takes all necessary measures to make sure that personal data are processed in a lawful, fair and transparent manner. The Group complies with all applicable laws and rules that exist to protect the privacy of individuals and use appropriate technical and organisational measures with respect to the amount and sensitivity of personal data.
- ÅR Packaging Group AB, Reg. No. 559063-2575, Maskinvägen 1, SE-22100 Lund, Sweden
- ÅR Packaging AB, Reg. No. 556702-3006, Maskinvägen 1, SE-22100 Lund, Sweden
- Å&R Carton AB, Reg. No. 556050-0554, Maskinvägen 1, SE-22100 Lund, Sweden
- A&R Carton AS, Reg. No. NO934180941, NO-1739 Skjeberg, Norway
- A&R Carton Oy, Reg. No. 0946631-7, Luvalahdentie 1, FI-27501 Kauttua, Finland
- A&R Carton Beteiligungen GmbH, Reg. No. HRB 53237, Gutenbergstraße 2, DE-65830 Kriftel, Germany
- A&R Carton GmbH, Reg. No. HRB 52899,Gutenbergstraße 2, DE-65830 Kriftel, Germany
- A&R Carton Holding GmbH, Reg. No. HRB 53322, Gutenbergstraße 2, DE-65830 Kriftel, Germany
- A&R Carton AS, Reg. No. 10399612, Harku tee, EE-4390 Tabasalu, Estonia
- A&R Carton SA, Reg. No. 380137711, Boulevard du Cormier, FR-49302 Cholet Cedex, France
- A&R Carton CdF SA, Reg. No. 552037384, Boulevard du Cormier, FR-49302 Cholet Cedex, France
- A&R Carton Ltd, Reg. No. 04608307, 66-68 Oswald Road, DN15 7PG Scunthorpe, Great Britain
- Å&R Carton Lund AB, Reg. No. 556044-6063, Maskinvägen 1, SE-22100 Lund, Sweden
- CC Pack AB, Reg. No. 556124-6629, Grönhultsvägen 11, SE-54351 Tibro, Sweden
- Specialty Paperboard Containers Ltd, Reg. No. 4862237, Aldwarke Business Park, Waddington Way, Units 22-25, S65 3SH Rotherham, Great Britain
- Flextrus Group AB, Reg. No. 556754-0678, Maskinvägen 1, SE-22100, Sweden
- Flextrus AB, Reg. No. 556754-1049, Maskinvägen 1, SE-22100 Lund, Sweden
- Flextrus Ltd, Reg. No. 06371607, 1 Gass Cl, Somerset TA9 4JT, Highbridge, Great Britain
- Flextrus Halmstad AB, Reg. No. 556061-1674, Furuviksringen 11, SE-30244 Halmstad, Sweden
- Mediaköket Grafiska AB, Reg. No. 556597-3673, Makadamgatan 15, SE-15664 Helsingborg, Sweden
- A&R Carton Austria GmbH, Reg. No. FN 427561 t, Erna-Diez-Strasse 2, AT-8053 Graz, Austria
- A&R Carton Graz GmbH, Reg. No. FN 48222 s, Erna-Diez-Strasse 2, AT-8053 Graz, Austria
- A&R Carton Istra d.d., Reg. No. 40004703, Burići 9A, 52352 Kanfanar, Hrvatska, Croatia
- AR Carton Krakow sp. z.o.o., Reg. No. 0000036233, Klaj, Poland
The respective company acting as data controller is referred to as the “Company” or “we” in the policy below.
What personal data do we collect and from where?
If you are the contact person of any of our customers or suppliers, when ordering a product sample or any service, subscribe to any newsletter, if you contact us, e.g. by e-mail or otherwise use our services, you may provide information to us that is considered personal data under applicable data protection laws.
The types of personal data that we collect may, depending on the context, include:
- ·name and contact information including address, phone number and e-mail address;
- your job title/position;
- your cover letter and CV including photo, if applicable (for job applications); and/or
- delivery and billing information, payment information and other information that you provide in connection with the purchase or delivery of a product or service.
We may collect your personal data from the following sources:
- any of the Company’s websites, e.g. when you order a sample, subscribe to our newsletter or apply for a job;
- when you contact us by email;
- through an agreement or other business contact, where you are the contact person;
- from an invoice, on which you are the contact person; and/or
- from third parties in the form of group companies.
Why do we process your personal data?
The Company may process your personal data based on the following legal bases and for the following purposes.
- Performance of a contract: For the handling and administration of purchases, deliveries of products, as well as to make and receive payments.
- Consent: For subscriptions to our newsletter and for processing job applications.
- Compliance with a legal obligation: We save invoice documentation and job applications and/or recruitment documentation in accordance with applicable accounting laws and regulations.
- Legitimate interest: We will provide you with direct marketing regarding our products and services in order to maintain business relations and market our products and services.
In the event that a service that we provide requires your consent, we will always explicitly ask you to give your consent to such a service and to our processing of your personal data. For example, we will ask for your consent if you would like to subscribe to our newsletters or if you would like apply for a job on any of the Company’s websites.
Retention of personal data
The Company takes all reasonable steps to ensure that your personal data are processed and stored securely. Your personal data will never be stored longer than permitted by applicable law or longer than necessary to fulfil the above stated purposes. Your personal data will be processed by us during the following time periods.
- Customer, distributor or agent: If you are a customer, distributor, agent, and you have entered into an agreement with the Company, your personal data are saved for as long as necessary in order for the Company to perform the agreement with you, e.g. until we have delivered the product or performed the services that you have ordered, but for no more two years after your last contact with the Company. This includes, inter alia, fulfilling delivery or warranty commitments. This does, however, not apply if we need to save your personal data for a longer period of time due to any of the reasons stated below.
- Job candidates: We save your personal data including your cover letter and CV as well as photo, if applicable, during the recruitment process, until the recruitment process is completed and for a period of up to six months thereafter, in order to be able to defend potential legal claims.
- Communication: If you have contacted the Company, e.g. via email, your personal data will be stored as long as necessary for us to complete any request or handle any issue for which reason you contacted us.
- Legal obligation: The Company saves any documentation that constitutes accounting information in accordance with applicable accounting legislation.
- Direct marketing: We may process your personal data for direct marketing purposes for as long as two years after the customer relationship has ended, unless you object to your personal data being used for direct marketing purposes.
Transfer of personal data
- Transfers to group companies: The Company may transfer your personal data to group companies, for the purpose of fulfilling any contractual obligations, conducting a recruitment process or for any legal obligation that we may be subject to.
- Business transactions: If all or part of the Company’s operations are sold or integrated with any other business, operation or company, your personal data may be disclosed to our advisors, potential buyers and their advisors, and be transferred to the new owners of the operation.
- Legal obligations: Your personal data may also be disclosed for the purpose of the Company’s compliance with certain legal obligations and it may be transferred to the Police and other relevant public authorities when permitted and required by law.
The Company may engage data processors in order to carry out some of its processing of personal data, e.g. with respect to job applications, as we sometimes engage recruitment companies to help out with specific recruitment processes.
The type of transfers mentioned above may only be carried out to companies within the EU or EEA (i.e. all EU member states and Iceland, Norway and Lichtenstein). We do not process any personal data outside the EU and EEA.
You have the right to request information about the categories of personal data concerning you that we are processing and how they are being used by contacting us in writing using the contact details below. You are also entitled to request correction of incorrect, incomplete or ambiguous personal data concerning you by contacting customer service. For the protection of your privacy and your personal data, we may require that you identify yourself in connection with our assistance.
In accordance with applicable data protection laws, you also have the right to request that your personal data be erased or that the processing of your personal data be restricted. In certain situations you also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data and request that your personal data be transmitted in an electronic format.
You may file a complaint with the Swedish Data Protection Authority (Sw. Datainspekionen) if you believe that the Company’s processing of your personal data is not carried out in accordance with applicable laws.
Withdrawal of consent
In the event that we process your personal data based on your consent, e.g. regarding subscription to newsletters and processing of job applications, you may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting customer service or our Group HR director, as applicable, Such withdrawal may be made in whole or in part. If you do not wish to receive our newsletter, or any marketing and special offers from us you may withdraw your consent by contacting customer service or, if sent by email, through a link in that e-mail.
If any material changes made concern the processing of personal data that we carry out based on your consent, we will give you the opportunity to once again give your consent to the processing on the new terms presented.
ÅR Packaging Group AB
Maskinvägen 1, SE-221 00 Lund, Sweden
Phone: +46 46 287 33 00